POLLYWOGS to POLYGONS: THE METAMORPHOSIS of NUMBERS to ART – Third Grade (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
POLLYWOGS to POLYGONS: THE METAMORPHOSIS of NUMBERS to ART
With these downloadable worksheets, students solve math problems to produce the answers needed to create geometric patterns. This terrific self-checking, student-motivated activity encourages students to "SLOW DOWN and THINK" as they transform simple math problems into beautiful geometric designs. In the process students begin to recognize patterning and symmetry from simple mathematical procedures.
- Third Grade level covers the following skills:
- Single-digit multiplication
- Single-digit division
- Two-to-four-digit addition and subtraction with regrouping
- 15 sets of reproducible problems and drawing sheets
- Three (3) downloads provided with purchase of Digital Download version.
- Try out a FREE SAMPLE from each grade level.
- Available in PDF format as Digital Download in unlimited quantity.
- For the greatest savings, purchase Pollywogs to Polygons: The Metamorphosis of Numbers to Art" - all 4 grade levels and 10 Bonus Sets K-3 combined with Geometry: The Beauty of Numbers in PDF format all on one CD or as a Digital Download.